Thursday, 20 December 2012

New Excuses are In!

Here are some of the best submissions we've received this week.  Thank you for submitting, and keep 'em coming!  Click here to submit an excuse that you've heard or received and check back later to see if it 'made the grade!'


Academic Alibis (reproduced verbatim):
 
Hey, sorry I havent been in class. Things have been pretty hectic at home. I was planning on coming today but im sick with a stomach infection. If you wouldnt mind sending me an email of everything I need to have done I woupd appreciate it greatly.
-Submitted by LP
 

 
Sorry I was absent today because my alarm didn't go off. Ill be in class tomorrow. (she wasn't)
-Submitted by LP
 

 
I had a rough night with my friends so I thought I'd make myself feel better but I got too high so I couldn't make it in. 
-Submitted by BJSS


 
God morning Mrs. ___ I am going to belate because I want to talk to my adminstator if i am still in you're class. Thanks.
-Submitted by LP


 
Please excuse my absence from second block English today, I've become violently ill and won't be able to make it. I won't be comming empty handed for tomorrows writing class though. Thanks again, and see you tomorrow.
-Submitted by LP


 
Not comming today don't feel good I had my ladie things
-Submitted by LP



 

 Click here to submit an excuse of your own!  Thanks again!

No comments:

Post a Comment