Monday, 10 December 2012

The first round of submissions...we have some real winners here!

Here are some of the best submissions we've received so far.  Thank you for your submissions, and keep 'em coming!  Click here to submit an excuse that you've heard or received and check back later to see if it 'made the grade!'


Academic Alibis (reproduced verbatim):

Hi, i won't be in today. I ran out of my beta-blocker medication, there is a pain in every inch of my body. I'll probally be away one day next week (because i need a appointment) which leaves me in an uncomfortable position considering what we're doing next week.
-Submitted by LP (for KC)



I'm sorry I missed your class yesterday but I was so constipated I couldn't walk.
-Anon.



Reasons for being late:
1. Bus stopped at every stop downtown because weather was bad.
2. Got off at the wrong LRT station
3. Alarm
4. I was walking slow because of my knee Stupid bus just left me
-Submitted by LP


So, friday I broke up with the guy I was dating. It appeared to be a good breakup but Sunday night on Facebook, he made a rude status saying I was a whore and all I wanted was sex from him. So I messaged him about it and we got in a huge arguement. I confronted him about what he was saying face-to-face at school on Monday. The argeument got pretty heated and we were yelling at each other. I admit I acted immature and threw a deck of cards at him. The whole "52 pickup" thing. This is when the girls he was with got mad. I had to go to work and so I left and the girls tried following me on the LRT. I started getting the texts on the LRT and they continued throughout my whole 8 hr work shift. I was jst too wound up and stressed to come to school. Finally my friends called and assured I was safe. So I came back. WHAT A PHENOMENAL START TO DECEMBER.
-Submitted by LP



I have a fungus infection on my foot and I need to apply cream every half hour. So I won't be at school today.
-Anon.


 Click here to submit an excuse of your own!  Thanks again!

No comments:

Post a Comment