The good, the bad, and the ugly...
Here are some of the best submissions we've received over the past few weeks.
Thank you for submitting, and keep 'em coming! Click here to submit an excuse that you've heard or received and check back later to see if it 'made the grade!'
Academic Alibis (reproduced verbatim):
good morning, I wont be in English today. I basically went into this semester without thinking of the courses that i need for what i wanna do in post secondary and now that I have finally decided what i want to do, I realize there are a couple things that i have to get changed on my time table to get me going on the right track. I have to go to [local college] and talk to one of their student advisers and find out more about the course i wanna take and find out if i have to upgrade my social cause if i do, then i have to go sit with my grade coordinator and do more course changes and i have no idea if that means ill be switched out of your english class or switched out of another class in order to get everything i need. After i figure everything out today, and if my english class and bio stay the same then ill be back in class tomorrow for sure. ill keep you posted for the most part but i figure since its 3 days already into the new semester, i gotta buckle down on getting everything i need to, organized.
-Submitted by LP
-Submitted by KW
Unfortunately,i will not be able to attend class today because of unforeseeable circumstances. [just some background,my house is like 60 years old with chapped unvarnished wooden stairs] This is going to sound really silly/stupid and is embarrassing to talk about.But i'm going to explain my situation.I was trying to put on pants while going down from the second level of my house.When all over a sudden i fell down the stairs(falling down on my leg).I now have about 30 splinters(large and small) in my left leg with alot of them are concentrated around my ankle so i'm limping around.I either need to go to a medicentre or pop a few tylenol and manually pull them out myself.Either way it will be a long arduous process. i understand the need for the class to move forward,so i will be willing to come in for first and or second block on monday.
-Submitted by KC
Click here to submit an excuse of your own! Thanks again!
No comments:
Post a Comment